Coming from Bollywood-land and having lived around the globe (at least the part that’s east of the Atlantic), I’m an expert at consuming things that most would deem inedible. During my personal time I’m obsessively curating playlists, reading on the couch, discovering new restaurants, or complaining about the sun during Berlin’s short summers.
After all this time in Berlin, I’ve become quite the self-proclaimed expert on the food scene, and would gladly share my unsolicited thoughts.
I’m a commercial growth generalist, focused on combining Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Automation, and Product.
I’ve typically handled commercial activities in B2C and B2B organisations, including Sales, Digital Marketing, Sustainable Growth, Business Development, Analytics, and Data Visualisation, and love experimenting with new models and techniques to discover something new.
- Was involved in an immensely fun and challenging re-branding of GraphCMS as we made the move to go up-market. Big ups to Jamie, Jonathan, and Jesse for delivering a world class website in less than a quarter.
- Took it upon myself to finally get around to learning to code, and got started on my first repo.
- Left ZenGuard GmbH as Head of Marketing and Joined GraphCMS as Head of Growth.
- Trying to finally learn something new with GraphQL, Gatsby, and React. Not the smoothest so far.
- Figured out how to make complete sense of data by setting up BI flows from start, to panic, to reporting.
- After over 30 million failed attempts, rebooted the idea to start a blog.
- Led the ZenMate marketing team through a successful M&A by KAPE Industries.
- I took over as Head of Marketing at ZenMate.
- Celebrated the 45 millionth unique install of ZenMate along with 28% YoY financial growth.
- The marketing team at ZenMate became 100% ROI positive.
- Got certified by the University of Illinois in Digital Marketing, and Data Analytics.
- Took over as the Marketing & Growth Lead at ZenMate.
- Figured out a lot about marketing automation, and got obsessed with API-driven marketing.
- Completed an exhausting TLD migration from 50+ domains into one King Com.
- Experimented with offline advertising for the first time with ZenMate on Easyjet.
- Experimented with teleshopping for the first time with ZenMate on QVC. It was a blast!
- Joined Startup Safari as a remote marketer to set up their franchise operations online.
- Co-founded, and crashed, my own startup called Omnitripper. Held a funeral before making it to market.
- Worked at the Radisson Hotel Group as Global Sales & Marketing Specialist out of Dubai, UAE.
- Graduated from Les Roches Global Education with a BBA (Hons) in 2013.
- Successfully completed several management trainings with the Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts at exceptional portfolio properties in Kuda Huraa, Mumbai, and Koh Samui.
- Did a few side gigs around Marketing and Operations with Crans Montana Nightlife, OMEGA Golf Masters, and the Breitling Air Show.
- Graduated from Kodaikanal International School with an IB (hons.)
MRR portfolio managed
Team members managed directly
Positive marketing ROI sustained
YoY financial growth sustained
Will connect to free WiFi