Coming from Bollywood-land and having lived around the globe (at least the part that’s east of the Atlantic), I’m an expert at consuming things that most would deem inedible. During my personal time I’m obsessively curating playlists, reading on the couch, discovering new restaurants, or complaining about the sun during Berlin’s short summers.
After all this time in Berlin, I’ve become quite the self-proclaimed expert on the food scene, and would gladly share my unsolicited thoughts.
I’m a digital marketer with over 7 years of experience in startups and established organisations.
I’ve typically handled commercial activities, including Sales, Marketing, Growth, Business Development, Analytics, and Data Visualisation, within several B2B and B2C structures, and love experimenting with tweaked models and techniques to discover something new.
I’ve enjoyed a well traveled career, with experience in Switzerland, the Maldives, India, Thailand, and the UAE, before finally deciding to call this Pfeffi soaked city of Berlin home.
Digital Marketing, User Lifecycle & Retention, Product-Driven Growth, Analytics & Reporting, and Design are my core focus areas; and anything to do with marketing automation and sustainable growth excite me.
I’m a generalist to a flaw, and will gladly get into a long conversation about anything marketing, strategy, or growth related.
MRR portfolio managed
Team members managed directly
YoY financial growth sustained
Will connect to free WiFi
Professional Life. TL;DR.
- Left ZenGuard GmbH as Head of Marketing and joined GraphCMS as Head of Growth.
- Trying to finally learn something new with GraphQL, Gatsby, and React. Not the smoothest so far.
- Figured out how to make complete sense of data by setting up BI flows from start to reporting.
- After over 30 million failed attempts, rebooted the idea to start a blog.
- Led the ZenMate marketing team through a successful M&A by KAPE Industries.
- I took over as Head of Marketing at ZenMate.
- Celebrated the 45 millionth unique install of ZenMate along with 28% YoY financial growth.
- The marketing team at ZenMate became 100% ROI positive.
- Got certified by the University of Illinois in Digital Marketing, and Data Analytics.
- Took over as the Marketing & Growth Lead at ZenMate.
- Figured out a lot about marketing automation, and got obsessed with API-driven marketing.
- Completed an exhausting TLD migration from 50+ domains into one King Com.
- Experimented with offline advertising for the first time with ZenMate on Easyjet.
- Experimented with teleshopping for the first time with ZenMate on QVC. It was a blast!
2014 and before
- Co-founded, and crashed, my own startup called Omnitripper. Held a funeral before making it to market.
- Worked at the Radisson Hotel Group as Global Sales & Marketing Specialist out of Dubai, UAE.
- Graduated from Les Roches Global Education with a BBA (Hons) in 2013.
- Successfully completed several management trainings with the Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts at exceptional portfolio properties in Kuda Huraa, Mumbai, and Koh Samui.
- Did a few side gigs around Marketing and Operations with Crans Montana Nightlife, OMEGA Golf Masters, and the Breitling Air Show.
- Graduated from Kodaikanal International School with an IB (hons.)