Hello, nice to meet you!
I'm Ronak - a big fan of sustainable marketing and organic growth, currently living in Berlin, Germany.
I'm the VP of Marketing at GraphCMS, working on some great projects with an incredible team. I'm also the co-creator of BuildYourDXP alongside Jamie Barton, and building a Developer Marketing community with Seb Agudelo.
6 things worth knowing about me:
- My favourite unmeasurable(-ish) metric is Time-to-Value. My favourite measurable metric is Lifetime Value (LTV).
- I love SEO and content. I equally dislike ads, unnessesary tracking, and email marketing.
- I hate buzzwords like gamechanger, growth "hacking", disruptive, and those rocket/muscle emojis.
- My favourite qualities in marketers are curiousity, data-inspired-ness, empathy, involvement, and knowing when to admit defeat.
- 2 books that I often recommend to most people are Hit Refresh by Satya Nadella, and Essentialism by Greg McKeown.
- I only travel for food, which is why I'll happily retire somewhere in Sicily one day. Speaking of, I've been around a bit back in my day, so if you're looking for any recommendations on where/what to eat in any of the countries below, hit me up!